Business Research Guide
- Deets Library Catalog
- The library collections dealing with Business topics are generally classified in the following Library of Congress call numbers. The H section is located in the basement of Deets Library.
- HB Economic theory
- HC Economic history and conditions
- HD Economic history and conditions
- HE Transportation and communications
- HF Commerce
- HG Finance
- HJ Public Finance
- ABI/INFORM Complete
- Information on companies, markets, human resources, management, product development, and trade news.
- Business Source Premier
- Covers all disciplines of business such as marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance, and economics. It has market research papers, industry reports, country reports, company profiles, and SWOT analyses.
- ProQuest Accounting & Taxes
- Collection of highly ranked global and scholarly journals with key resources for locating quick and precise results covering current news and topics, as well as the trends and history influencing important accounting and tax issues of the day.
- ProQuest Banking Information Source
- Can help users predict future market trends, monitor the rise of future competition, and even pick up ideas that have worked successfully in the financial services market.
- Hoover’s Company Profiles
- Featuring profiles of more than 40,000 companies, 600 industries, and 225,000 key executives, Hoover’s Company Records provides easy access to the most thorough and up-to-date business information available.
- ProQuest Asian Business & Reference
- Offers detailed information on companies, economies, markets, and overall business conditions throughout the Eastern Hemisphere.
- ProQuest European Business
- This database contains the latest European business and financial information. Includes quality resources such as The Economist, Fortune and European Business Journal.
- Delivers succinct articles analyzing economic and political developments worldwide, and evaluates issues within a coherent political, social, and economic framework.
- Includes over 8,890 market reports across 43 industries in 40 countries, spanning the UK, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and Latin America.
- Federal Reserve System
- Internal Revenue Service
- Better Business Bureau Online
- Ethisphere – articles, blogs, and reports focusing on business ethics
- Business Reference Services
- EDGAR Database of Corporate Information
- International Monetary Fund Publications
- Mergent Intellect
- The Society for Human Resource Management
- The Association for Operations Management (APICS)
- POMS – Production and Operations Management Society