Political Science Research Guide
Political Science Search
- The section of the Library Collection dealing with Political Science topics are usually found in the J section on the main floor. A simple outline of the topics:
- JA — Political Science (General)
- JK — Political Institutions and Public Administration (United States)
- JS541.K — Kansas Local Government
- JZ — International Relations
Constitution Day Lecture Series Dr. Chris Barker began this lecture series in 2016. The text of the lecture is available here.
- Legal Collection
- An authoritative source for information on current issues, studies, thoughts and trends of the legal world.
- Provides articles from major law reviews, legal newspapers, bar association journals and international legal journals. Each title included is selected on the basis of criteria provided by a special advisory committee of the American Association of Law Libraries.
- ProQuest Criminal Justice Periodicals Index
- Collection of U.S. and international criminal justice journals. Covers topics in criminal justice, law enforcement, corrections administration, drug enforcement, rehabilitation, family law and industrial security.
- ProQuest Social Science Journals
- A definitive resource for those who need access to a variety of scientific journals.
- Archived articles are from scholarly journals in political science, history, philosophy, mathematics, business, art, literature, language, music, religion, etc.