Religion and Philosophy Research Guide
Religion and Philosophy Search
- The section of the Library Collection dealing with Religion and Philosophy topics are usually found in the B section on the lower level. A simple outline of the topics:
- B — Philosophy (General)
- BJ — Ethics
- BL — Religion and Mythology
- BP — Islam
- BR — Christianity
- BS — The Bible
- ProQuest Religion
- Covers religious issues and perspectives and includes commentary on topics, religious news, and formal theological studies.
- Religion and Philosophy Collection
- Provides extensive coverage of such topics as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy.
- Archived articles are from scholarly journals in political science, history, anthropology, philosophy, mathematics, business, art, literature, language, music, religion, etc.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses: The Humanities and Social Sciences Collection
- Dissertations and theses published in the humanities and social sciences from around the world.
- Comprehensive directory of online philosophical articles and books by academic philosophers.
- Circuit Rider
- Circuit Rider, available since 1976, is a free periodical produced four times a year. The articles in each edition focus on the daily tasks of ministry or on leadership identity. While clergy are a significant audience, many readers share articles within their church leadership teams.
- Research in Ministry
- Research in Ministry is a searchable database of indexes and abstracts for doctoral projects and theses from programs accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
- World Religions: Belief, Culture, Controversy
- Covers religion around the globe, from prehistory to the present.